The Cameroon GCE Board issues Certificates to successful students. These Certificates are essential when seeking for a job or changing school. In addition students with good grades have more chances. Besides you may refer to the Grading System here for more information.
However it may happens that some students losses their Certificates due to carelessness or any other negative incident. In this article we will tell you how to Recover your Cameroon GCE Certificate in 4 Steps.
1. Recovery Eligibility
Firstly to be eligible for recovery, you must have sat at least once and pass the GCE Exam. If not any request will be rejected. If you wish to check your result, you can do it at the official Cameroon GCE board. Likewise you can also check on our website.
2. Provide Required documents
Next, the following documents are necessary to constitute your file, when asking for a new certificate.
- An attestation of loss signed by the police or any competent authority for oversea candidates.
- Handwritten application with 1000 Francs CFA fiscal stamp.
- A copy of the National Identity card for Cameroonians or residence permits for foreigners. Candidates living abroad not have their national identity card at hand should attach a copy of their International Passport.The International Passport page must bear their name, picture, and other details.
- A Photocopy of Results slips or Certificate if available.
- A Photocopy of Birth Certificate
3. Deposit the Required Documents to the Board
In addition to that, address the request to the Cameroon GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION Board in Bamenda and Buea.You can deposit your documents at the Cameroon GCE Board’s main office. It is located at Lycee Molyko street Adjacent Lycee Molyko, 10 meters walk from CUIB. Take note that no other organizational body will account for that.
4. Recovery Fees
Fourth and final step, A fee of 50,000 Francs CFA must be deposited to the GCE Board. It is officially non-refundable, after that you just have to wait. Lastly you will be informed once the certificate is available.
You most take note that the issuing of certificates by the GCE Board takes not more than a year. Nevertheless if your GCE Certificate doesn’t arrive on time you will have to visit the Cameroon GCE board Office for more information